1) On a scale of one to 10, how weird are you?
I’d say 9
2) What was the turning point that showed you that you could be a digital nomad?
When I realized that I can still do what I do best from anywhere in the world, like creating improvement tools, maintaining my websites and also consulting and advisory for businesses. Another thing is being a minimalist as a lifestyle and also running a website on this thematic.
3) How did you first get started with becoming a digital nomad?
When I had to do papers from college with colleagues every week and then and they were always far and not available, also when I noticed that people from different locations need different help.
4) What advice would you give to a beginning nomad?
Be free. Cut loose. Let it go. Expand you mind. And yourself.
5) What’s your superpower…or spirit animal?
Owls. I definitely owls. Self explanatory.
6) How would you describe yourself in one word?
7) Where can we find out more about you and your business?
FB, IG, YT, G+, Twitter and LinkedIn: Ezequiel Reynaud
Couple websites I run: verzatio.com
(main one/straight to business related) / minimalisto.com.br
(minimalism one/even though ptbr) / cafajeste.org
(first and loved one/lifestyle) and some others under development…
8) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
“Survive”: never hide, always on the run! And fighting.